Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Manual User Guide has specially to guide you the functions and features of your Galaxy Note 5. You can download or read here.
In this web also include Specification, Price and latest news update. This manual guide is a officially pdf file from Samsung electronics.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an Android phablet smartphone developed and produced by Samsung Electronics. The Galaxy Note 5 along with Galaxy S6 Edge+ were unveiled during a Samsung press conference in New York City on 13 August 2015. It is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The phone will be available in the U.S on 21st August 2015.
The Galaxy Note 5 design with a metal unibody frame and glass backing instead of faux leather back and a newer stylus made with metal. The back of the device is curved on both sides for easy handling. Due to the newer design of the phone, the Note 5 is the first in the Note series of phones that does not have a user-removal battery (non-removable battery) and no microSD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Key Specs
- 5.7″ QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 518ppi
- S Pen capacitive stylus with push to eject mechanism
- 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm, 171g
- 64-bit Exynos 7420 chipset with 14nm architecture; octa-core CPU (quad 2.1GHz & quad 1.5GHz), Mali-T760MP8 GPU
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM; 32/64/128GB of UFS 2.0 flash memory
- 16MP f/1.9 camera with OIS; Auto HDR; 4K video capture; IR white balance detection
- 5MP f/1.9 front-facing camera
- Cat. 6 LTE; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz); GPS, GLONASS and Beidou; Bluetooth 4.2; NFC; USB 2.0
- NFC and MST mobile payment support
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UX
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery, Qi (WPC) and PMA wireless charging support
- Metal chassis; Corning Gorilla Glass 4 front and back
- Fingerprint scanner
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Manual PDF
Samsung Note 5 Manual PDF in Other Carriers
|Country/Carriers||Model Number||Language||Get Here|
|US – AT&T||SM-G920A||English||Get Here|
|US – AT&T||SM-G920A||Spanish||Get Here|
|US – Sprint||SM-G920P||English||Get Here|
|US – T Mobile||SM-G920T||English||Get Here|
|US – Verizon||SM-G920V||English||Get Here|
|US – Verizon||SM-G920V||Spanish||Get Here|
|International||SM-N920I, N920C, N920CD, N9208||English||Get Here|
|Thailand||SM-N920I, N920C, N920CD, N9208||Thai||Get Here|
|China||SM-N920I, N920C, N920CD, N9208||Chinese||Get Here|
NOTE: For open or reading this Samsung Note 5 manual, your computer need Adobe Reader. You can get the Adobe Reader by going here http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will be available in the U.S from 21st August 2015 on all four major carriers in Black Sapphire, White Pearl, Gold Platinum and Silver Titanium, or see here to look all color. However, Samsung have no plans to sell the device in Europe but instead selling the Galaxy S6 Edge+ only.