For people who have Samsung Galaxy Note 5, it’s extremely important to learn how to factory reset Galaxy Note 5 assuming you have any kind of issues with your device. When you attend factory reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5, it enables the smartphone for just about any fresh start. Regardless of reason you need to factory restart your Note 5, we’ll indeed be show you below how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
It’s very important to be aware that before going in order to factory reset your Note 5, that it’s suggested to back up anything and everything to minimize the potential risk of losing any important data. The best way to back up data on your Note 5 is simply by going to Settings > Backup & reset. For the rest of your own data files you may use a backup application or service. You’ll get 15GB of space in the cloud by using Google Drive.
Step by step to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Factory Reset The Note 5 using setting command
Go to the notification section of your Galaxy Note 5 and select the gear icon to bring up Settings. Through the settings page, select on Backup and reset detailed under User and Backup and select Factory data reset.
Make sure that everything important has been backed up and then select Reset device. On the next display screen, choose Delete all and wait for a process to finished and the device will be reboot.
Factory Reset The Note 5 with Hardware Keys
Should your touchscreen display is unresponsive on your Note 5, you will still factory reset your Note 5 with the hardware keys.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Press and also hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and also the Power button together till you see the Android Robot icon.
- Use the Volume down select wipe data/factory reset option and then press the Power button to select it.
- Press the Volume down highlight Yes – delete all user data and then press Power to select it.
- After your Galaxy Note 5 has rebooted, then use the Powerbutton to select it.
- When your Galaxy Note 5 restarts, everything are going to be cleaned and are prepared to set up again.